Friday, 13 December 2013

Company magazine and New Look Christmas party




I am an avid reader of Company magazine, so when I read that they were holding an exclusive Christmas party I was the first to grab a ticket. Me and a friend decided to go along despite the cold weather and we had a brilliant evening. I thought I'd share some photos and my opinion of this Christmas party collab.



We had some amazing Malibu cocktails courtesy of Company mag and while my friend had her make up done upstairs I was treated to some festive nail art. There was live music from Findlay and Chloe howl and a photo booth for a few laughs. All in all a chilled out good evening with brilliant company and a generous goodie bag to take home at the end! Watch the Xmas #partyhangout here and keep an eye out next year to see if you can join the next Christmas party! 
 www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/christmas-party 




1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoyed your Christmas party last year! I had arranged a Christmas cum holiday party for my family and friends at local event venue. It was an awesome party. All my friends and family gathered at my home and had fun together.

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS