Monday, 16 December 2013

Three festive favourites this Christmas

Top left; melting snowman bath melt from Lush 
Bottom left; festive deer socks from Topshop 
Far right; vanilla chai medium jar from Yankee Candle

You can't get much cosier than having a bath on a winters evening followed by reading in bed with a luxurious Christmas scented candle burning away. I am loving and always have adored Christmas, spice scents and Yankee candle have made my winter this year with their Vanilla Chai scent. Its definitely worth a sniff and if you love spicy sweet scents as much as I do, you'll be snapping one up as quick as I did!

Lush never fail to disappoint during the festive season with their limited edition, deliciously scented bath products. There are tons of gorgeous creations this year and their Melting Snowman Bath Melt is to die for. Again a gorgeous Christmas scent containing cinnamon, clove, patchouli and orange oils. This little fella also turns your bath water silky smooth and as he's also packed full of cocoa butter is a brilliant "in the bath" moisturiser!

Last but not least, cute socks from one of my number one favourite stores in the UK.. super cute christmas jumper deer socks! What more can I say, I think these festive little numbers speak for themselves!

Only 9 sleeps until christmas!

No comments:

Leave a thought

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS