Friday, 21 February 2014

Get Fit Fridays

After being a ridiculously lazy little thing for the past few months, I have decided that now the sun has started shining again, I need to shine too..

My gym membership is (thankfully) still running after months of slacking, so today is the start of my Get Fit Friday posts. Every Friday I will write a post about fitness and healthy living. It could be a healthy recipe, a gym routine or an example food diary for the day! I'll keep you posted on my favourite protein shakes and health foods. Find out how I pack vitamins and healthy choices into my diet.





I am getting back into healthy living and making the effort to work out at least twice a week in my local gym. Now that the sunshine is starting to creep back it is the perfect excuse to get out of the house during the day and go for a long walk, keep yourself fit and just enjoy springtime. Today I have started the day with a strawberry, pineapple and banana smoothie. Packed full of vitamins and a super healthy start to the day. I also hit the gym for an hour and worked on toning up and getting sweaty with some fast paced cardio..

It's far too easy to stay snug at home in the warm and feel sorry for yourself during this time of year, it's time we all got up and pushed ourselves to improve our health, fitness and mindset! Get motivated to get fit before the end of February! Comment below and let me know how you're getting fit in February!


No comments:

Leave a thought

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS