Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Pastels and sweet sugar scents

Spring is upon us!
The sun has finally been shining and SS14 trends are on their way into stores. Spring is the perfect season to refresh with a new wardrobe and new products to try; be it beauty or clothing, make sure you keep your eyes peeled for candy colours and pretty pastels. I love an excuse to get these colours into my wardrobe and pamper my skin with summery, fruity body products. Yankee Candle always deliver on fragrance from their candles so I am keen to see what this Easter edition brings to the table. I have tried body butters from The Body Shop in the past and have been impressed, so I want to get my hands on this mango scented butter and try it too. Lush cosmetics are probably the most imaginative and exciting bath and beauty company that I have stumbled across and I just know these limited edition Easter bombs and bubble bars are going to smell beautiful and leave my skin feeling silky soft! As for the cute pastel cuff bracelet, I definitely want this in my jewellery box to pop on for casual wear on a sunny day teemed with a pretty pastel nail.




My wishlist this month features:
Yankee Candle Bunny Cake Large Jar
Lush Cosmetics "Bunny" Bubble Bar
Pastel Pink Leather Cuff by Whistles
Mango Body Butter from The Body Shop

Thank you for reading! Let me know if you would like to see more posts like this throughout the week and don't forget to like and share if you enjoyed this piece! 

No comments:

Leave a thought

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS