Friday, 30 May 2014

Instagram highlights this month

Aloha! Summer is finally upon us and I have had some awesome days this last month or so!

I have decided to share the highlights through my instagram pictures. I am offically addicted to Instagram and YES I do photograph my food on a regular basis.. but my followers love it! I really enjoy using this app as it does give you the chance to look back on your most memorable occasions (or dinners) in an easy way. Anyway, scroll on down and enjoy my highlights this month.



Bubbleology is probably my favourite place to grab a drink at the moment. I visited the Stratford branch with a good pal and fellow blogger last week. The mango fruit tea with popping lychee bobas is my idea of perfect. Just try it. 

This month I baked these beautiful vanilla cupcakes to sell in aid of Cancer Research. The recipe is from my Hummingbird Bakery cookbook which I absolutely love right now. The cookbook is featured in my Pastel Paradise blog post so check it out! I have gotten right back into baking as there are some really exciting recipes in there, although, I opted for a simple vanilla cupcake first of all and used their vanilla buttercream recipe for the sumptuous frosting. Mmmmm.

Another decadent treat pictured above.. Pinkberry frozen yoghurt (Bluewater Branch) is another favourite this month and boy do I crave this now! Mango flavour frozen yoghurt with an assortment of fruit and chocolate toppings, drizzled with a super scrummy  pomegranate sauce. This. Is. Heaven. In a cute tub. Get one, like, right now?

An array of pastel sweaters from Wildfox couture. All featuring super cute slogans on the front and THE softest fabric I have ever felt. I am so tempted to treat myself to one of these babies very soon! I adore all of their designs and slogans, especially the sweaters and tees, these guys are really worth a look especially for some key pieces for summer.

Yes okay, generic Starbucks in hand picture. But seriously, Lime refreshers are back for the summer in the UK! Green coffee, infused with lime juice and shaken up with ice cubes; my all time favourite Starbucks drink. I have majorly missed these drinks this winter! Why does NYC get to have them all year round but not london.. We are NOT amused.


I have written a post on this place pictured above in the past.. The perfect place to visit on a lazy Sunday has to be South Street Pantry in Bishops Stortford. They serve lovely homemade cakes, delicious breakfasts, lunches and loose leaf teas. All served in mismatched china and in the most beautiful, shabby chic inspired setting. It's definitely worth a look and trust me, you'll be hooked in no time! I sneaked a big piece of their Raspberry and Elderflower cake home and it was gone in no time at all! Yum yum.

Green juices get a big thumbs up from me this month. I whizzed up this monster today and will be posting the recipe soon as this was one of the best I've made so far! Summertime is perfect for smoothies and juices as we have such a brilliant assortment of fruits and vegetables available so must make the most of it as they are my favourite way of packing fruit and fibre into my diet in an easy way.

That brings this blog post to an end! Have a great weekend and don't forget to check out my Instagram to see the rest of my photos this month and many many more. 
Thanks for reading beauties! xox







No comments:

Leave a thought

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS