- I am embracing autumn and all of the cosy clothing it brings. I'm loving Topshop this month (as usual, sigh) as they have some really gorgeous cropped tees and long sleeved tops in at the moment which are perfect for the transition into warmer clothing this month.
- These dark wash, torn skinny jeans from Topshop are perfect for this time of year; darker colours will be creeping back in and the torn knees are absolutely huge this year.
- Essie nail polish is my secret obsession and I have been collecting them all this year; this shade in Midnight Cami is going to be beautiful for evening wear and the dark blues are going to be a hit this wintertime too, so I would like to add this to my collection.
- Kate Spade is very popular right now and I have to admit, I am now a big fan too! This black leather wristlet would be a perfect addition to my handbag as I have been in need of a neutral purse for a while now.
- I am quite the bookworm and this book has been raved about on IG especially. I think it looks like a very interesting read and is a book I am desperate to add to my bookshelf this month.
- The laurel wreath ring in sterling silver from Pandora is a perfect autumn accessory and is such a beautiful statement piece; I WILL be getting my hands on this beauty!
Thanks for reading guys.. what's on your wishlist this month?