Thursday, 9 October 2014

Autumn inspiration '14

Aw14 inspo
This is my autumn inspiration mood board! Mustard yellows, red tartan and floppy hats are all on my wish list for this fall...




I am planning a lookbook post for this month, so you can look forward to seeing some of these ideas put together in real life very soon! This mood board is a collection of some of my favourite autumnal colours, fashion and beauty pieces this year. I have also included my favourite candles and drink; of course, coffee is a morning must for me and what is better than a steaming cup of dark roast on a brisk morning? The weather has been getting colder by the second, it seems; so I am really looking forward to wrapping up in beautiful knitwear and bright tartans. Halloween is fast approaching and it is one of my favourite holidays of the year, I can't wait to carve some pumpkins! It has been tradition in my family to do so every year since I was tiny and I can't bear not to have some jack-o-lanterns about the house in October.

Thank you, as always, for reading and feel free to leave some ideas for my autumn lookbook post below! x

3 comments:

  1. I love that jumper so much, it's gorgeous! <3

    Jemma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the jumper and shoes! oh yeah starbuck is back

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jumper and scarf combo is perfection, and I just saw the Costa and Starbucks festive flavours list - oh my goodness I can't pick a fave

    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Lifestyle Food Fashion Beauty - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS