Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Mini Lush Haul


I am truly obsessed with Lush and their utterly delicious scents, imaginative creations and cruelty free bath and beauty products.. how could I resist grabbing a few of my Lush favourites when I visited the Cambridge store..?








As you can see, I grabbed some of Lush's sweeter bath products this time around. Creamy Candy Bubble Bar, Twilight Bath Bomb and Butterball are my year round favourites at Lush, but it was my first time buying the Blue Fun...

 At Christmas time some of the limited editions products take their place but for year long, gorgeous, silky baths; these babies are perfect. Creamy Candy is, essentially, a creamy, candy scented bubble bath bar. The clue is totally in the name with this sweetie. Twilight bath bomb is a mixture of lavender, vanilla and a malted "Horlicks" type scent; super for using in a bedtime bath. Butterball is packed full of cocoa butters and ylang ylang, brilliant for moisturising and relaxing your nerves at the same time as ylang ylang is often used in aromatherapy to treat anxiety and nerves!

The last thing I picked up to try for the first time was the Blue Fun, which is a lavender scented bathtime playdough! The Fun range is hugely versatile as it can be used as a bubble bath, body wash, solid shampoo or just as a fun play dough in the bath. It's perfect for little ones or big kids and the relaxing lavender scent is super for settling down before bedtime too, which is why I chose this one! for  Plenty of Lush's products are based around aromatherapy, so you can be sure to get delicious smelling products which are beneficial for both your body and mind.

One of the main reasons I enjoy Lush products, is the fact that they are cruelty free; I have grown up around animals and so I try to minimize the use of products from companies who test on them. Another reason I am a total Lush addict is that the products are just so imaginative, fun and well thought out. The bubble bars are my favourite products as they are eco-friendly with no packaging unlike conventional bubble baths, they create tons of silky bubbles and have wonderful fragrances.

Keep your eyes on my blog for a haul of some of the Halloween and Christmas products released from Lush.. I'm SO excited to get my mitts on some of those limited edition goodies this year!

Thank you for reading lovelies! What are your favourite Lush products? I'd love to know!

7 comments:

  1. Twilight is my favourite bath bomb ever it's divine!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I've never even heard of Yog Nog?! Twilight is amazing it's my all time favourite Lush product! ^_^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post hun, I adore lush, I still haven't tried out the butterball yet but it's next on my list xx

    Abbie | www.abeautifuldelight.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I'm being honest, Lush creeps me out a bit - there isn't as much verifiable information out on their products as I'd like, and their promotional stunts make me more than uncomfortable. Also prices! But the products are beautiful, and the animal testing issue is certainly a seller!

    belle + compass

    belle + compass

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue Fun bar looks amazing! I so want to try it ^___^ Although everything looks rather beautiful to be honest doesn't it?! :) Great post lovely!

    Jemma xx
    www.dorkface.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks lovelies, I love Lush! The prices would of course be better if they were lower but hey, I feel like they're more of a treat when I do grab bits from the store. That makes me feel a little bit better ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS