Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Nourish night


Nourish your body and mind with a zen night to yourself every now and then..



Everybody needs the time and space to completely relax, let it all hang out and get cosied up with some pampering products. It's sometimes hard to find the time to do so, but I promise that you only need one evening a week or month and you most definitely deserve it!

I like to start off a pamper night, nourish night or whatever you want to call it by getting a few bits together in preparation a week or so beforehand; so that I have lots of little bits to make it super indulgent and look forward to!

All you need to create your own at-home zen spa night is a few essentials. My top buys for a pamper night at home would be facemasks, bath bombs, candles and some snuggly clothes to get into after a steamy bath. Foot creams are brilliant too as anybody can give themselves a mini pedi and massage! Freshly painted nails and warm tootsies always cheer me up and little things like this are sometimes all you need to "get back to you". 



My favourite items for a relaxing evening are pictured above and they include: Burts Bees Coconut Foot Cream, Lily Flame candle in Blush fragrance, Butterball Bath Bomb by Lush, Yoghurt Smoothie face mask by Superdrug, Sweatshirt by Jack Wills and some super cute Unicorn Print Socks by Topshop.

Thank you for reading!

Let me know what your top picks are for a cosy evening to yourself.
x


2 comments:

  1. I love a good pamper night, they are the best! A face mask is always a must for the list, and of course a nice big bar of chocolate! I'm really keen to try some burts bees products as I haven't yet but they seem to be a firm favourite with many! Love the socks too!

    Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. winter nights means more pamper nights and i love the sound of this! he jumper is so cute.

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS