Thursday, 2 October 2014

The autumn tag




Autumn is one of the best times of the year in my opinion and I love the atmosphere it brings, so I decided to get stuck right into this tag!



Lucky little me got tagged by Danielle to take part in this. She writes an awesome blog with such gorgeous photography, so make sure you check it out guys..! Tags are so much fun and are a great way to get involved and hear personal opinions from other bloggers taking part..


One.
Okay, we're talking coffees - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?

I am a self proclaimed coffee addict so this one's easy. My favourite drink at this time of the year is a simple, chocolate sprinkled cappuccino! I loved the Starbucks PSL last year but I found it too sickly this time around so I'm sticking with my all time favourite. (That's not to say I won't be grabbing the odd gingerbread latte in a couple of months time though!)

Two.
Accessories- what do you opt for.. scarf, boots, gloves?

Well.. a tartan scarf is my must have for this autumn and for most years, scarves are high on my winter wear shopping list so I guess it will be those!

Three.

Music - What's your favourite music to listen to in autumn?

This year it has been Lana Del Rey.. non stop.

Four.

Perfume - What's your favourite scent for this time of year?

This month I have been in love with Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede perfume. It's such a lovely feminine floral scent which I guess may be more suited for summer in some peoples eyes but I see it as a perfect year round fragrance.

Five.

Candles - What scents will you be burning this season?

Well Yankee Candle, duh. They're amazing autumn collection wax tarts, to be exact. These guys really know how to create the best fragrances and wintry spice scents are my fave.

Six.

What do you love most about autumn?

Cosy, candle lit evenings, chunky knitwear and walks in the woods with the crisp leaves under your boots. Plus autumn is the perfect excuse to indulge in hot cocoa with mountains of whipped cream and generous sprinklings of marshmallows.. Yum!

Seven.

What are you looking forward to most about autumn?

Pumpkin pie, Halloween and having good reason to stay in cosy pyjamas all day when it's chilly outside!

I really enjoyed writing this and spending some time thinking about what I'll be looking forward to this season. I have decided to tag Sorcha, JemmaZoe and Ayre, so go on over to their blogs and see what they think about autumn this year!

x

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will go over and check your blog out too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried pumpkin pie! Is that weird? Maybe this year I will :) Lana Del Rey is Queen. I've been listening to her all summer, and probably will do for the whole of autumn too. Lovely post, love the image you used!

    Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh you really should try it this year! I can't wait to make one this month ^_^ I've been totally obsessed with Lana through summer and still am, she's too good. Thank you for the lovely feedback x

      Delete
  4. love this tag and i enjoyed reading it

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started caring and following the seasons this year so I'll try my best. thanks for tagging me! I'll have the post live this coming Friday!

    Arianne/Ayre

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you are all enjoying it! I don't usually follow seasons like this year but I think blogging has encouraged me too after reading all the hype each season, especially autumn! I'm excited to see everyone else's take on this tag. Get involved beauties x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this tag, what a great idea! Autumn and Winter are most definitely my favourite time of the year by far:-) x

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS