Saturday, 13 December 2014

My Nextmas Wishlist: Pyjama Party

Next



This month, the lovelies at Next invited me to take part in a competition to create a Nextmas wishlist and so, being a huge fan of their home and nightwear ranges especially, I decided to put together a Pyjama Party winter wishlist! I absolutely love getting snuggled up when it's cold outside and my pyjamas are always the first thing on my mind when I get home from a long day at work or Christmas shopping...



I have included the navy star pyjamas, novelty onesie and grey plaid pyjama bottoms as like I say, I am a self confessed PJ addict. These would be absolutely perfect over the Christmas holidays for cosy film nights or lazy Sundays indoors recovering from all of those crazy Christmas parties!

I would team the pyjamas with some of Next's cosy long socks, a fluffy blanket and a mug of hot cocoa indoors with candles flickering in the background. The "Naughty or Nice" mug set is super cute and I love that they are festive and fun but still quite neutral and could definitely be used all year round. I am somebody who always seems to feel the cold and so on any wishlist of mine this Christmas, a toasty hot water bottle is a total must; anything to keep my icy toes warm this winter would be a godsend!

1 comment:

  1. Everything is so lovely! The onesie looks so snug and warm :)

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS