Monday, 8 December 2014

Ultimate Christmas wishlist

Christmas wishlist 14

Find out what's on my ultimate Christmas wishlist this year...




Classic, feminine pieces are key for me this season; red lips and black luggage are a must at this time of year, when the nights are drawing in.

Chanel No. 5 of course is such an iconic fragrance and probably a perfume on many women's wishlists too! Yankee candle have released some gorgeous wintry scents this year and as always, I have been building up quite a collection already but Sugared Apple is another one I'm keen to get my mitts on! I have my eye on Kate Spade this season too, her gorgeous handbags, purses and watches are all stunning and have really caught my attention!

What pieces would you put on your ultimate Christmas wishlist this year..?

3 comments:

  1. I would be more than happy to receive any of these! The Bobbi Brown lipstick looks like such a beautiful colour

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love deep reds lately! Perfect for the winter months I feel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT Kate Spade bag is beautiful! Ohh I need it.. <3

    Jemma :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS