Thursday, 8 January 2015

Hello January

After a few weeks away from my blog over the Christmas period, I am finally back on the scene...


Working for one of the biggest jewellery companies in the world is pretty flat out over Christmas and so I have taken a few weeks off of my blog, to ensure that I didn't get totally snowed under with life and work in general. Now I am back, better than ever and ready to embrace 2015 and all of the adventures it will bring! It's super important to know when you need to take a break and even more vital that you do take a back seat when you need to.

I have managed to collect quite a few new beauty, fashion and home buys over Christmas so keep your eyes peeled for reviews, product raves and home decor inspiration for the fresh new year.

Happy 2015 to all of my lovely followers!

x

2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back!
    Happy new year ^_^

    Jemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely!! Happy New Year to you too xx

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS