Monday, 12 January 2015

Interior inspiration: NYC loft


Industrial vintage, grey colour palettes and a dishevelled, meatpacking district vibe is what I want to inject into my home this year...






I have my eyes peeled for roughed up furnishings and monochrome accessories this season. I adore the vintage, NYC loft inspired interior design and I will be recreating the Soho/Meatpacking district look in my home. Bare edison bulbs, metal and crisp linen will be key for this look; I especially love DIY lately and this style is perfect for those who enjoy creating their own pieces... tin cans turned into brush holders, hand painted coffee cups and block printed fabrics will be popping up on my blog soon I'm sure.

What interior styles inspire you so far this year?

3 comments:

  1. I love the look of really 'worn' furniture especially in grey. Great post

    Katie xx

    OkayKate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these inspirations! I like how it's rustic but still warm and homely :)

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great inspiration, lovely post

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS