Friday, 6 February 2015

Chanel retractable kabuki brush


My thoughts on the newest addition to my make-up collection...




Make-up is a big part of many women's lives. I use it almost every day, I enjoy using it and I absolutely adore buying more of it. Make-up tools, especially brushes, in my opinion should be of good quality if you wish to get the most out of your make-up itself. Better application, less product waste and of course, as with anything from Chanel, this brush looks effortlessly chic and classic. The casing looks and feels sleek and high quality... also, any monochrome accessories get a big thumbs up from me. I love the design.

The bristles are ridiculously soft and very dense; I have never used a brush quite like it. I was looking for a good quality retractable brush for my handbag; I despise leaving brushes rattling around in the bottom of bags, picking up germs and making a mess.

When I spotted this particular brush online I was super excited to get my hands on it and I am so happy that I picked it up! I'm a big fan of Chanel make-up in particular and so this is was a perfect addition to my collection. The best part of having a good quality retractable brush is that you can load it with the powder of your choice, close it up and pop it out whenever needed without pulling out a compact too. An excellent addition to anybody's make-up/tool collection.

Be classy. Anything but trashy. - Coco Chanel



4 comments:

  1. i'm a big fan of chanel makeup too, especially their lipsticks. this sounds great!

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know they did brushes til I saw them in Boots on Friday. I'm not a fan of their (expensive) foundation but this does look good quality. May have to invest :)
    x GNAR MOSH x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the softest, most dense brush I've had! Really handy too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love their lipsticks too! Never tried the foundation as I'm too in love with my clinique matte make-up x

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS