Wednesday, 25 February 2015

How to look the best at everything by Benefit


One of my favourite birthday gifts this year was this super cute and versatile little set from Benefit...


This gorgeous addition to my make-up collection was a gift from my closest friend and fellow blogger Sorcha. She knows me incredibly well and with both of us experimenting with different brands over the last few months (we adore traipsing round Selfridge's beauty hall at every opportunity when in town, much to our bank balances dismay) so, this was a perfect gift for me. I especially love trying out brands in mini sizes before committing to full size products (doesn't everyone?).

The set is encased in an adorable box of which the design looks just like a little vintage book, which I love! Benefit know how to make packaging pop and stand out from the crowd and this does just that. Upon opening you find everything is set out just so, with a fold out guide with tips on how to apply and get the best out of the products inside.

I especially loved the mini Oxygen Wow foundation, which I think looks very cute in such a mini size! I have used a couple of the products before and have been happy with results, however I was wondering whether to purchase the Boiing concealers and so, like I say, this has been the perfect set in which to try a little bit of each. The set includes everything needed to create a flawless look, from which you can either stay natural and leave eyes and lips bare, or go on to create a sultry evening look with a perfect complexion! The products also go a very long way as I have been trying them out since my birthday and they still look barely touched, which is of course important; every girl likes make-up that last! A gorgeous gift for any beauty addict. Thank you Sorcha!




No comments:

Leave a thought

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS