Sunday, 1 March 2015

Spring clean your mind and work space

Organised

It's about time we all spring cleaned our workspaces,     re-organised our agendas and got ready for SS15...

Springtime is almost upon us and we all know that our wardrobes will be getting re-organised, so why not re-vamp our offices and workzones?

I expect many of my readers are bloggers themselves, and I for one, know just how difficult it can be to get into the "zone" to work from home. My sofa has been my office many a winter's evening last year and I figured it's about time I sorted out my desk and created a zen area that I want to sit and work at. 

I am a big fan of the monochrome interior trend and these neutral, clean tones are great when used in an office area. I love the fresh look of black and white furniture in any living space but it really is perfect to use in an area of your home that you want to feel open and simple. 

For office and school stationery, Kate Spade has released some fabulous notebooks and accessories which will certainly look gorgeous on your desk. I am loving all of the Kate Spade stationery range at the moment! Black notebooks are key if you want to keep things monochrome throughout and I always pick black as no matter what time of year, it always looks classy. Organised chic... always a must, right? The black leather organiser from Chanel is definitely top of my wishlist right now! 

Let me know what inspires your work area and whether you will re-organising your office too this month...


Untitled #14

No comments:

Leave a thought

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS