Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Christmas Wishes

Wishlist 2015


My ultimate Christmas Wishlist this year...



There are so many gorgeous bits and pieces that are in stores at this time of year especially! It certainly makes it difficult to focus when you're out Christmas shopping for others and yet you can't help but spy items that you would love for yourself! I created a Christmas Wishlist last year on my blog and as I found it so much fun to create I thought I would do the same this year. Of course, I don't expect to receive all of these beautiful things but it doesn't hurt to dream a little... or to save up and buy them for yourself!

Whistles Astor Backpack
Kate Spade "Ready for departure" Passport holder
New Balance 574 running shoes
Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Fashes mascara
Mac Matte Lipstick in shade Taupe
Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb EDP
ChloƩ Lovestory Christmas Gift Set
Diptyque Vanille scented candle




1 comment:

  1. Such lovely items! I totally understand you! X

    Lostinthisadventure.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS